Sunday, August 29, 2010

All Laced Up

Now that the dinner party is over, (I highly recommend the recipes I used...they were all delicious!) I can start to think about other things.
Things like fall and school and winter boots.
And cabbages and kings.

I am adoring the lace up boots of the upcoming season.
While I fondly gaze at all the "combat" style boots and sigh with the memories of how many years I spent trudging around in nothing but Doc Martens, I realize that that particular style is not completely suitable to my current wardrobe.
But these lovelies.....
My oh my, I could make these work into my wardrobe in a flash!


Very Volatile Warrior (courtesy of Pipelime)


AK Anne Klein (courtesy of Piperlime)

And the one I think I am most likely to actually purchase:


Nine West Buren (courtesy of Piperlime)


What do you think of the lace-up trend?

2 comments:

  1. I love lace up boots with a feminine edge. My favorite pair as the nine west. I can totally see you wearing those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those first ones!! oh my god. they would be great for fall and so easy to match anything.

    I recently picked up some amazing lace up boots on sale (there's some pics on the blog) they arent as versatile as these but I still love them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.