Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mood Wear




So today I felt as grey as my outfit.
Ever just feel as if everything goes wrong at the same?
It's like I have been battling bad ju-ju since Friday when I forget about a whole tray of sugar cookies in the oven that  I rolled and cut out all fancy with cookie cutters!
What a waste of time!
To make matters worse, I kept thinking I had to be at work at 12:30 and at 12:03 when I was driving in I realized I had scheduled myself to go in at 12.
Since then, things have been steadily going downhill in this way or that.
No smiles for the camera today.
Enough said.

sweater dress: express
tights: i can't remember!
boots: coach
necklace: ny&co
bracelet and ring: limited (same from yesterday!)


3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I had a time like that recently, nothing was going right.
    I hope things get back on track soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the up side, you look super sexy with a scowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I sure am glad things seem to be picking up. Although, this happens to be one of my VERY favorite outfits EVER on you! The worse I feel, the better I try to dress, so I can say "well, at least I look good". It helps me to actually feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.