Saturday, September 18, 2010

One








Working in the retail industry,75% of my clothing comes from the company that employs me.
Why?
Well, call it the enticing discounts...call it lack of time to shop at other retailers...call it what you will, it's just the way it is.

That being said, you will rarely ever see me decked out head to toe in all "brand" merchandise.
To avoid looking like a cliche or worse yet, a mannequin, I always mix and match pieces within my wardrobe to create my own looks.
I just march to the beat of my own drummer.

Today however, may just be the first time I am wearing all one brand from head to toe...no wait, my boots aren't the same brand.
On second thought, neither are my skivvy's.
But,everything else I am wearing just happens to be from the same company.

There is a first time for everything!
Now excuse me as I must dash out to work!
Happy Weekending Everyone!



all clothing and accessories: express
boots: coach
skivvy's: none of your damn business! (oh, all right, if you must know: victoria's secret)

5 comments:

  1. I thought VS was part of part of limited brands!?

    This has nothing to do w/ your outfit but I luv your hair. It just looks so thick and healthy. You look chic as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manecoarse ~ Thanks! A girl can't ask for a nicer comment than that!

    Pamela ~ Nope. Limited brands branched off a few years back and every company is now on it's own. And thanks for the hair compliment. I have an amazing hairdresser (who may deserve a post of her own!) that I have been using for the past 9 years. My hair is as thick as Sherwood Forest and yet, she just always knows what to do with it. Don't be fooled though, a blowout like this takes about an hour!Who says hard work doesn't pay off? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    That first picture, it's so hollywood ;) I love it!
    my boyfriend's mom gives me a decent amount of work clothes and then i buy way too much Alfred Sung Pure stuff... its so cheap! so yeah that makes up about 80% of my work clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily ~ HeeHee....diva! You're funny! I can dress up and pretend to be, but I'm still the same dinner cooking,house cleaning mama!
    For years and years I could only wear dress pants to work, now with this new job, the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.