Monday, September 20, 2010

Running With The Boys



Shhhh....don't tell anyone, but I stole this button up shirt from my son's closet!
Not that he would care, since he scarcely wears more than a tshirt anyway!
I was purging through his outgrown clothing when I came across it and couldn't bear to part with it.
The colors, the striping, the pockets, that nice collar that pops right up...I knew they would work for my wardrobe even harder than they did for his.
Because I cannot for the life of me ever recall him wearing it.
Off from work on Sunday and only a few errands to run.
Husband said I was "overdressed" next to his tshirt and cargo shorts.
I think it was a perfect casual outfit.
oxford shirt: ralph lauren
tank: gap
jeans: ny&co
boots: style&co
earrings: express
sunglasses: enzo angiolini


2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.