Saturday, September 25, 2010

Take A Hike








There is no denying my love for the new "hiking heels" we are seeing everywhere.
In fact, I thought I was searching for open toe lace ups to be my go to boot this season but as it has turned out, I have opted for these olive suede hikers instead.
I first fell head over heels (no pun intended!) for this amazing Tory Burch pair, but opted for the more budget friendly ones I am wearing from Nine West.
Mostly because I heart them now, but next season might not feel quite the same way.
I might actually tell them to literally take a hike.

Something so utilitarian,  completely required the company of something silky, ruffled and polka dotted.
Good thing I scored this shirt thrifting this week!

What is your "go to" boot of the season?

top: thrifted
jeans: stella barely boot express cuffed and rolled 80's style
belt: express
ring: vintage gifted over 10 years ago

1 comment:

  1. Sighs, I haven’t decided for sure yet. And every time I walk by them, all of my boots (both old and new) give me the side-eye for not. But dangit, it’s still 89 degrees here! (BTW yours are adorable.)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.