Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You Can Do No Wrong...In My Eyes....







True to form, I saw this shiny, gold, sleeveless shell at JCrew and as my eyes glazed over my arms reached out to grab it.

Like an old crow, anything glittery catches my eye.

I knew I had to have it.
And I knew I had to wear it with destroyed jeans and sexy little kitten heels.
Nothing else would do.

sleeveless shell: jcrew
cardigan: ny&co
jeans: slouchy skinny by express
heels: banana republic
earrings: limited
ring: express
bangle: charlotte russe
purse: vintage,thrifted

4 comments:

  1. I love that top! I tried it on this weekend and I wanted it so badly but had to come to the realization the color didn't work on me! Booo! It looks great styled with the distressed denim. Jenna would approve :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I love your bag, I was just about to ask where it's from but I see it's thrifted - great find!
    PS You really suit your hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela ~ Don't you just hate it when you find something wonderful and it just doesn't work for you? I know I do!

    Tabitha ~ Thanks! I hit the mother load of vintage purses at a local thrift store last spring all priced $5 or less. I'm embarassed to say this is the first time I've taken it out for a spin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice top! I am always drawn to sparkly things:)


    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Check out my giveaway!
    prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.