Monday, October 18, 2010

Avidly Aquiring






While I am busy collecting cookbooks, my husband is avidly building his beer bottle collection as witnessed in our home office.
The bookshelves in here aren't filled with books as I would have them. Instead they are loaded with a variety of objects that pretty much sum up my husbands interests.
Beer, sports, Maine and things of nautical nature.
Enter leather recliner and it is truly a man cave.

Myself?
I guess you could say I'm growing my blazer collection as well.
I knew this season that I just absolutely needed a very structured knit blazer.
My oversized boyfriend ones just don't seem as integral to my wardrobe as one with strong shoulders and a tailored, longer fit would.
And finding one with a cuff-able sleeve so as to not fret over arm length?
Now, that's what I'm talking about!

blazer: express
polka dot blouse: express
slouchy skinny jeans: express
booties: style&co
earrings: vintage
bracelet: limited
ring: express

2 comments:

  1. BIG FAN of the knit blazer here, and I especially love the ones that are structured and lined so they seem more polished but are still casual. That one from Express looks great and you look great in it.

    As for your hub's collection - at least he keeps things neat and polished. If my BF did something like that there would be at least a half inch of dust over everything and he would make it look more hoarder-ish than collector-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa ~ Thanks! Just for the record, all of his collections have been artfully displayed and dusted by his loving wife.
    We simply cannot leave them to their own devices!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.