Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back In Black





Wearing all those "Madewell-ish" layers yesterday had me screaming
"I'm meltingggggg....I'm meltingggggg"
All day at work yesterday.
You see we are experiencing an unseasonal heat wave of sorts...temps almost in the 80's again.
And don't even get me started on the humidity!
I absolutely refuse to turn the air conditioning back on, since last week I had the heat on in this house!
Talk about ridiculous!
Heat one week, a/c the next?
Maybe Al Gore really does know what he's talking about!

Needless to say, I decided to dress in cooperation with this unfall like weather and abstain from my familiar layers.
I realized I hadn't worn this cute little shirt I picked up in September, and frankly, since I am normally always cold, a little top like this does not have much shelf life into the latter part of the year.
I am loving the lace backs Express is doing on some of their tops lately....so subtle yet so very sexy.
Sometimes a cute top and great pants is really all you need!

top: express
pants: ny&co
ring and belt: ny&co
shoes: marc fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.