Monday, October 4, 2010

Home Is Wherever I'm With You







I returned home Sunday afternoon from running errands and thought I would snap a few blog shots when my daughter snuck up on me and surprised me.
I just let the camera do it's thing and came up with some of my favorite photos ever.
(Oh, and my daughter had just come home from her friend's "Sparkle Diva Salon Party" thus the crazy hair do!)

on me:
sweater: express
striped button up: limited
sequin tank & jeans: express
boots: coach

on her:
top & gloves: justice
jeans & boots: gapkids

3 comments:

  1. That 3rd picture is so cute. Your daughter is a cutie pie! Oh and that comment you left me yesterday cracked me up! haha! I didnt want to fool anyone so I made sure to mention it wasnt real first thing in the post. hehe. I like your new photo spot! I have completely run out of sunshine on week days. It's depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the chunky sweater. I wish I could pull those off, they would keep me so warm! I'm also digging the boots. You have just gotten a new follower! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. How adorable is that!!!!! Your daughter already has such style. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.