Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'll Follow You Into The Park....







There I was minding my own business taking pictures when I was so rudely interrupted by a crazy Wheaten Terrier who started running in circles around me at about 90 miles an hour.
Can't a girl get some peace and quiet around here???
I tried to catch him...but that only made him run faster.

Well, we went from having the air conditioning on here just about a week ago to now contemplating turning on the heat!
It was a raw, rainy, damp, dreary day.
Perfect for busting out my new jacket that I broke the shopping ban this summer during extra discount to buy.
I have been waiting for the perfect cool day to wear it.
Today was it.
Rain or not.

jacket (minus the leather): express
sweater & jeans: express too!
belt: ny&co
boots: style & co
marled socks: merona @ target
earrings & ring: limited

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, you look like you are having a hoot trying to catch that dog! he's so fast you can't even see him. Hmmmm...are you sure you aren't delerious? Sure eleanor, there's a dog there with you...uh huh....

    :)

    Love the jacket!!!! The color is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig all the browns, it's a perfect shade for leather and very flattering on you. And you look like you're having a great time, tiny little terror or not!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.