Friday, December 3, 2010

Better Days

After being diagnosed with an upper respitory infection on Tuesday (and laughing when the doctor suggested I take an extra day or two off to rest ~ it's December in retail buddy....not gonna happen!) I am actually feeling much, much better especially considering I have gotten up at 3am to go to work the past two days.
Feeling so much better that I left work mid afternoon yesterday with all intentions of taking pics of my outfit and some awesome new "kicks" I just got when my car died on me, on a major highway not far from my work.
I have mentioned that that is also almost an hour away from home, right?
Considering the husband rushed out of work to my rescue, arriving at the same time as the tow truck, we didn't make it home until 3 hours later.
And it was dark out.
Despite the fact that by that point I was in no mood considering my poor car is at the shop and I will not know a diagnosis until later this morning.
So I have no outfit pictures to offer you, might end up with that "extra" day off after all depending on my transportation situation (thanks doc for jinxing me!) and am dreading the phone call telling me how much $$$ I am going to have to fork over.
Ladies, when it rains it pours and I can't find my umbrella ~ ella ~ ella....

6 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of virtual chicken soup, herbal tea and a big faux fur blanket to wrap yourself in...hope the sun shines soon. Rain, rain go away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! That sounds just awful. It totally true, when it rains it pours. But then out comes the rainbow. Just think about the pot of gold at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...sounds awful. Ah, retail in December..how I miss you! (NOT!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor thing! I hope things turn around soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I'm sorry everything has been so hectic. I hope you can really relax and recuperate once the holiday season is over.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.