Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just Because...






Ah, a day off.
I did a hardcore workout circuit this morning for some much needed mental clarity.
Then I took a super long, super hot shower since there was no one else home to bother me.
Afterward, I decided to blow out my hair even though I wasn't going anywhere.
When I was done with my hair, I put on makeup even though I usually don't when I am just staying home.
Since it was still early enough in the afternoon, I put on this pretty pre-spring dress and took some pictures.
Just because.

dress: express
tuxedo jacket: bcbg
earrings: banana republic
tights: limited
booties: style & co

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a day I would so love to have right now!~ Lovely
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Christmas bracelet giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. good enough reason, if you ask me!

    the printed dress with the tights look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look and I love you hair like that!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.