Monday, December 20, 2010

Where The Blue Skies Will Smother Us




This "dress" was the top piece of an 80's dress I found thrifting a few weeks ago.
I loved the color, and knew that on it's own, it would make much more of a modern silhouette.
That is, once I had cut out the humongously thick shoulder pads.

In other news, my entire family is going to be together this Christmas!!!
{Squee!!!!}
My mom and grandfather are arriving this Wednesday, my sister and her family arrive on Thursday, and we meet up with my two brothers and their families for Christmas Eve.
My house will most definitely be similar to the Griswold's, but I am looking forward to this like no one's business!
It certainly feels like Christmas now!

dress: vintage, thrifted
tights: express
booties: style & co
bracelet: ny & co

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.