Wednesday, January 26, 2011

But Ohio Don't Remember Me...




"Ok Eleanor, we already know you're in Ohio...can you cut the corny Ohio references please?"
I know that is what you guys are thinking.
And I'm sorry.
But I can't help myself.
See, one of my favorite bands is The National, and they are from Ohio, so naturally they reference Ohio...and...well, nevermind.
I promise no more Ohio references.
Mostly because I fly home tomorrow anyway.

silk cargo jacket: jcrew
sequin tank: express
boyfriend jeans: express
belt: ny&co
boots: nine west
stacked rings & earrings: express



4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you're so silly. I hope you had a good time in Ohio, and have a good trip back home! Again, crossing my fingers that you won't be seated next to someone smelly!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.