Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last Year, This Year, All Year


Last January, I wore this outfit on a day off of thrifting.
This vintage camel blazer is an item I can never live without in my wardrobe.
In fact, I have worn it here, here and here.
Here's how I wore it, yet again, this January:








Which way did you like it best?
(As for me, my favorite was far from home!)

blazer: vintage evan piccone, thrifted
buffalo check shirt: jcrew
stripe bateau shirt: jcrew
belt: limited
jeans: express stella jean legging
boots: coach
earrings: harry winston (hee hee...yea, right!)

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I love it with that big infinity scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hard pressed to pick between the two, but I think I'm loving the second look best -- the print mixing between the checks and stripes is just so expertly done. Not many people could pull that off, but you make it so effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way your are wearing it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. xo!

    Alexandra

    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa you got some mad layering skillzzzz!!! love the understated stripe with the bold buffalo plaid. and the camel blazer makes it look super chic and put together. and don't even get me started on the popped collar. i'm a sucker for a popped collar.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.