Thursday, February 3, 2011

"B" My Name Is...

When I started to cook dinner for my family on Wednesday evening, I had no idea that everything I was making started with a "B"!
Since my husband doesn't always get out of work right on time, I made an appetizer to stave off the hunger:



"B" is for Bruschetta ~ homemade and served with a glass of Toscana ~ quite possibly one of my favorite reds!


"B" is for Beef Barley Soup served with Buttermilk Biscuits

"B" is for Brownies ~ Rachel Ray's Perfect Brownie Recipe is truly perfect and easy!

And what's even Better than such a B~eautiful line up?
Eating them all for lunch again today!
Except for the Bruschetta...I ate all of it myself Before dinner last night...which meant I didn't have much room for Beef Barley Soup with Buttermilk Biscuits, But I squeezed them in anyway.
Then I couldn't move.

5 comments:

  1. Oh yum! That looks incredible! My mouth is watering and it's breakfast time here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now im craving red wine and brownies!!
    (im trying this brownie recipe asap)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinne ~ The bruschetta....it.gets.me.every.time!
    In the summer I could make a meal of only bruschetta and wine!

    Emily ~ You must! Word of advice: use good quality cocoa! It is worth every penny...trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had dinner at *your* house. That's great. I like to bookmark recipes even if I never use them, so thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mm bruschetta and red wine = perfection. might have to follow your lead! i don't eat meat, but this meal looks amazing, esp for a snowy day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.