Saturday, February 19, 2011

Columbus



I arrived home late last night after a jam packed week in Ohio.
After sitting in meetings for 12 hours straight on Wednesday, I was rewarded with a shopping bag of clothes waiting for me on my bed Thursday evening.
The best part?
Inside was a pair of white flare jeans I had already decided that my summer wardrobe couldn't live without!

While it's tough to be away from my family for almost an entire week, it's fun to dress up in clothes and shoes that are not always condusive to a normal everyday life!

I spent the week laptop-less and commenting on your blogs from my iPhone is a near impossible task.
But trust that I have read every post, and look forward into getting back in the swing of things next week.

Happy Weekending Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. That top photo is so cool, and you look beautiful! :)

    Can't wait to see how you style the flares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina ~ Thanks! I can't wait to wear white flares either.
    Summer?
    Summer?
    Are you out there???

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.