Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You're The Only Thing I Ever Want Anymore



It was love at first sight when I spied this white sequined jacket at a thrift store.
I knew immediately that the only way to pull off a jacket this over the top here in the 'burbs without too many stares, was to wear it with denim on denim.
You know.
To say, "I'm formal, but I'm here to party."
Or was that comment made regarding tuxedo t-shirts?
Either way, all that denim made it much more wearable for everyday work life.
Well, my everyday work life.



sequin jacket: vintage, thrifted
denim shirt: jcrew
jeans: express
earrings: vintage, thrifted
ring: limited
watch: citizen

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the first time I have ever seen denim on denim that I really liked! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the special touches on your blog - music video and the eiffel tower are in sync! Very fun!
    Do you know which style your J Crew shirt is? I have searched the land for a denim/chambray shirt that I like. I did order one from Crew, but it went back - too thick and bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josie ~ Thanks!

    ebe~ It's called the Selvedge Chambray shirt and I heart it. It's perfect in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.