Friday, March 25, 2011

All The Reasons Why...

When stress strikes, I try really hard to focus on all the positive things in my life.
Easier said than done.
Today I am taking a mental health day and reflecting on some things that happened this week that make my crazy life well worth living.
look at this face! one of the cutest ones i have ever seen!



Spending a few hours playing with my niece Vera.
She makes my heart sing.


A few quiet moments snuggling with my hubby.
No kids or dogs invited!


My daughter's hysterrical Jersey Shore impersonation.
"It's a Jersey thing!"


Finding a real Fendi bag while thrifting!
For only $7!!!

And finally, tweeting with this lovely lady and dreaming about the day when I will fly to Sydney or her to the US so we can drink loads of wine, indulge in tons of "girl talk" and listen to some mighty fine music together.
She makes me smile every.single.day.

4 comments:

  1. Bad moments come and go but it's good that you can focus on what really matters in life.. stay positive =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your head on straight and recognize priorities. Sounds like a terrific mental health day. Your Fendi bag looks tons better than the one I found yesterday in a local Goodwill. I left it there for someone else but did find a small Prada bag in another thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the caftan on HOLD! YAY! I can't wait...thanks for the heads up....
    Love that Jersey Shore impression.
    C

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.