Friday, March 18, 2011

March 17th








I hope you all enjoyed St. Patty's Day.
Since being raised in a huge (my nanny was the baby of 14!) Irish family, we don't make a big deal out of the day.
We celebrate our roots all year long, whether be in the laughter and drink we share, the storytelling, or simply the warmth and love that comes from being a tightknit, big (I am the oldest of 4 ~ big by today's standards!),  and boisterous family (we can talk your ears off!).

Of course that didn't stop me from wearing a bit o' green in some form or another.

p.s. even our dog is irish ~ bailey is a soft coated wheaten terrier, a breed originated in ireland!

jewelry and clothing and clutch all express
shoes: nine west
sunglasses: banana republic


2 comments:

  1. You look awesome!!! You have a beautiful Irish face :) I'm 100% Irish...from a large Irish family as well...AND we have a dog named Bailey! Our Bailey is a Goldendoodle, but he looks a lot like your' little guy!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look..sometimes simple is best...Love the green cargos..perfect fit on you.....and what a fun clutch!

    NO I have never been to Sickles Market..but you can bet I will check it out now. Still so excited to go shopping at all your thrift/vintage suggestions..hoping it happens this week..but I am working Thurs, Fri and Sat..so we shall see:) Did some damage at Lola's boutique in Point Pleasant today...got a new Tano bag...and am SO smitten. Post to show it off soon for sure!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend girlie.
    C

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.