Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three Things

One day it's 60 degrees, the next back to 40...oh Mother Nature, why are playing such cruel tricks on me?
All I want to do is pack up all my wool, tweed and heavy sweaters until the fall, but I know that would really be jumping the gun.
Until then, here are 3 newly aquired items helping me transition to spring:


This chambray blazer from JCrew...oh, the places we'll go!
Because you.go.with.everything!



These skinny cargo pants from Express...I rocked them today with a pair of camel slingbacks.
You know, to say "I'm hip but classic at the same time!"


These silky pants from New York & Co...a total steal price wise and begging to be worn with strappy sky high stilettos!

What pieces are helping you transition?

5 comments:

  1. I love your pants from NY&Co. Super cute. The chambray jacket is really cute, too. I haven't seen that one in-person yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't need transition outfits here in Arizona, haha. it is either HOT or "nice". It was an especially warm winter and I did not even get to wear my cute jackets but a few times.

    I am not trying to rub it in...because trust me...there is no such thing a a fashionable outfit come July-September when it is 115 degrees here.

    Just saying- I wish we had more seasons to take full advantage of the fashion choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the chambray jacket fit? Any suggestions on sizing?

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. love LOVE the blazer!!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog, I love your taste!

    we are a streetstyle /fashion/models photographers please check out our blog!

    hope you like it!

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.