Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Day, Another Blazer




3 down only 36 more to wear!
I realized that I could start my own version of Kendi's 30 for 30 remix with just blazers!

Tuesday I wore an amazing grey and plaid double breasted one I scored at Madewell back in January when my flight home from Ohio was cancelled.
What else is there for a girl to do when stuck in Columbus, but hop a bus to the Easton Town Center and shop?
This blazer was originally like $200 dollars and I scored it for just over $20.
Really.
One lone size 4 flapping in the wind with such an attractive price tag...how could I not?
It was as if the universe had had it all planned out to create a major snowstorm in New York that would shut down the airport, leaving me stranded in Ohio knowing full well that a free shuttle bus ride to a shopping center would never be turned down.
Then to arrive at said shopping center and spy a Madewell store with a bargain like this patiently hanging there waiting for my arrival?
Who says there's no such thing as destiny?

blazer: madewell
sweater: limited
tshirt: gap
pants: express
giraffe heels: bandolino
ring: limited
sunglasses: adrienne vittadini

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your pics! You are so creative with your poses and lighting! Blazers love you back...keep lovin' em!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.