Thursday, April 28, 2011

Black Tie Optional








Hey, guess what?
This is my 400th post!
400 posts in just under two years!
Who knew?

Neither of these items was purchased to be worn together.
I fell in love with the jumpsuit the moment I saw it and wore it right away to a bridal shower I attended back in March.
When I saw this jacket that looks exactly like a Stella McCartney one, I snatched it up right there on the spot.
I envisioned wearing the jacket with jeans and sky high heels.
And I knew this jumpsuit will be worn to death all summer long.
But to wear them together?
To work?
I hadn't planned on that.

I have to admit I felt a little overdressed for the po~dunk town I work in.
I may only be a short distance out of NYC, but most days that short distance is worlds away....

jacket, jumpsuit & earrings : express
heels: marc fisher
watch: citizen
bracelet: tiffany's
ring: ny&co

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 400th Post! :) That's awesome!

    I love the outfit and you really make it look wonderful. And overdressed? Well, if you are in a po dunk town then work it and become the stylist for your town. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRRRL! Don't you look like the sexy vixen?
    I think this is my ABSOLUTE favorite look....black and white is just so positively chic and it was SUCH an unexpected surprise to see a JUMPSUIT underneath that blazer...love this!
    One week...I know....over 45 RSVP's...crazy, right? I am so excited:)
    I think you should wear this blazer w the sky high heels you were referring to.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the menswear look. You look totally fierce.
    And I love the jumpsuit. You should wear it all the time.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black and white, so classy! and that romper is just fabulous. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! I absolutely LOVE this on you. You have a fierce camera face!! Very sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autostart music...really? REALLY...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your black tie look!!! That blazer with the black buttons is stunning! And your hair is perfection!
    xoAdvice From A Caterpillar Store

    www.AdviceABCD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love it!

    Congratulations on 400 brilliant posts, here's to 40000 more!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.