Friday, April 1, 2011

Chasing The Gloomy Away...

We are on our 2nd day of freezing cold and grey skies and rain here in NJ.
I have a closet full of spring clothing just begging to be worn, but the weather continues to be uncooperative.

I am head over heels for teals and electric blues this spring and have added a few A~mazing pieces I am dying to wear. 
This morning I turned to Rachel Roy for inspiration (and daydreaming!) since her Spring 2011 RTW line contained all of the elements I am craving this year.
Check out my favorites:



the blues! i am all about them this season!





the nudes...so soft, so feminine, so absolutely necessary!
love how a shocking pop of color makes so much sense with them...


the classics.
the white blazer.
the stripe.
together?
perfection.

I adore Rachel Roy and know I can look to her for inspiration season after season...

1 comment:

  1. I too am obsessed with cobalt blue this season. Blue, white, kakhi, green...anything but black!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.