Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday







Ultra chilly temperatures and pouring down rain all week gave way to mid 80's and sunshine for Easter Sunday.
Despite a gloomy forecast.
Now that's what I call yet another Easter miracle!
I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday, ours was filled with a spiral glazed ham, roasted asparagus, and a bountiful glass of pinot noir (for the adults only!).
Dessert was my sour cream poundcake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
(which means tomorrow will be rice cakes and apples...always a price to pay!)
Oh, Summer...I can feel you coming!

dress: h&m
hat: express

16 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love the hat!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes girl, this rocks, what a killer dress. it looks smashing on you. just a simple dress but i love it. the hat is the absolute finishing touch. perfect for a fabulous spring day

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥Nice post.) Love your blog.))♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty :) Love your fun lil outfit!

    Check out my 1st Q&A post! ASK AWAY HERE!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like the perrrrfect Easter girl! You are seriously working that hat...love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry didn't reply any sooner but Echo and the Bunnymen are playing in DC at the 9:30 club (2 blocks from home ;) which means they must be touring. Check out the tours on myspace on the right hand side: http://www.myspace.com/thebunnymen . I missed them last year at the smaller venue when they were completely sold out. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I need to update my blog. It's been a while. :) You look great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are soooo perfectly...well...NAUTICAL! Love it!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. and yes lil man TOTALLY looks like the hubs:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! This outfit is different from what we normally see you in, but it is still so Eleanor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried that dress on in the multi color print! It looks great on you!!! The length is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fresh look on you with the striped tee and the panama hat! You looked great - just followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress on you! I actually bought it in the other colorway -- now you're making me second guess myself. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.