Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ooops, I Did It Again






When I wore my red pants on Monday, it was to shop and go to lunch with my bestest girl.
Since no one saw me except total strangers, I threw caution to the wind and wore them again today.
 To work.
If red pants weren't bold enough, I went out on a limb and mixed pinstripe with lace and threw in some sexy studded heels to toughen it all up a bit.

pants: limited
blazer: ny&co
lace tee: express
heels: marc fisher
jewelry: citizen and tiffanys

6 comments:

  1. Yeah. If I had those pants, I'd wear them again. And again. And again.

    LOVE those freaking heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! you are so creative...your outfits are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoues outfit i love the red pants and the shoes!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow did you change your hair, i love it because it is a little bit longer. the pants look great, they have the exact right length and shape. and the color looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes and the red pants.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.