Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vintage Dress{ing} Day II








The moment I saw this dress hanging in the thrift store I knew I.had.to.have.it.
I prayed it would fit because I have an aversion to trying things on when thrifting.
I was so desparate to own it that I figured if it didn't fit, I would just start my own vintage Etsy store and sell it to some wonderful woman who would give it the tender loving care it deserved.
Of course, after it sold I would go out of business since my stock will have been depleted.
But this dress gives me that much inspiration.

Fortunately for me, it fits like a glove and even the husband loved it.
But not nearly as much as I do.

dress: vintage, thrifted
heels: nina
earrings: express

6 comments:

  1. Another great find! This is gorgeous...the color really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful. I love the color, and the gathering is such a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's such an amazing color!! and the fit and gathering details are so fem and flattering. great thrift find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,stunning dres!!!You look great!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOWZA! What an amazing dress! If it were red, it'd be a total Jessica Rabbit dress, haha! But the minty color makes it more "innocent" somehow, and less vampy, which works so well on you. I love the ruching on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color and looks fab on. As for the red dress I got from Ebay, tags say Neiman Marcus. Who knew they had their own line? BTW, you inspire me to dress up more. The problem is taking the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.