Sunday, May 8, 2011

Point Pleasant Beach ~ Girl's Night Out

This past Friday kicked off a much needed 10~day "staycation" for me from work.
I couldn't think of a better way to jumpstart my week of R&R than with a Girl's Night Out event at a local boutique!

The event was held at the fabulous Lola's in Point Pleasant Beach and was hosted by the ever lovely Carly of Thirty Something Fashion.
I discovered Carly's blog a few months ago and reached out to her when I saw she also lived at the Jersey Shore.
Turns out she only lives a town or so away,  and after weeks and weeks of communicating online we finally got to meet IRL!
She is an incredibly gracious hostess and it was a pleasure to meet her warm and welcoming friends and family.
I also had the opportunity to chat with Marla the owner of Lola's who is such an inspirational entrepreneur ~ this woman is amazing!
Her shop is packed to the gills with unbelievable treasures...I spent over two hours browsing around and know that I still didn't see everything!

Jewelry and trinkets fill every flat surface

Clothing is displayed with coordinating accessories making every item beyond swoonworthy!

Stunning footwear from brands like Seychelles...

Not an inch of space is wasted in this inspirational shop!

Drop dread gorgeous Carly and I.
I wore a fabulous LBD from Rachel Roy ~ silky, slouchy...a perfect warm weather dress.

Loving the boho vibe Lola's has!

The jewelry is amazing and she has quite a selection of vintage jewelry too!

Some of the prints and patterns made me think of all the Anthro fans out there.

I picked up a stunning top, gorgeous bangles and delicious earrings.
Carly gave each guest a goody bag that contained a fab pair of earrings, a 1 month membership to a prestigious local gym/club, discount coupons for spa services there and two tickets to a comedy show this upcoming Friday in Point Pleasant!
Now that's what I call a goody bag!

Thanks again to Carly for hosting this wonderful event and to Marla for operating such a gem here at the shore.
If you are ever in the Point Pleasant area you must make it a mission to visit Lola's!
And if you are too far away make sure you check out the website...you can shop online to your hearts content!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the feature! It was so BEYOND fabulous to meet you. Looking forward to many more shopping excursions together.
    You are GORGEOUS and so sweet:)))
    I am so LOVING your purchases...isn't Lola's the best. You got such great photos...I totally forgot to do that, lol.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, so inspiring! I love shops that have so many little things to look at!

    www.LIVINGandFASHION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun and what a great store! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stores like that, where you can just browse and browse and than have to make another lap around for fear you missed something the first time around! It sounds like it was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.