Friday, June 10, 2011

An Affair To Remember



For the first time in a long time, my 3 siblings, myself and our families will be staying under the same roof with my mom for the next two nights.
I envision it much like a slumber party of sorts, with loads of laughter, lots of cocktails and that warm fuzzy feeling running through my veins as I spend this weekend with all the people I love most in this world.

And yes, of course I am the one rocking the purple jeans and double button ups knotted at the waist and pearls.
Would you expect anything less???

5 comments:

  1. aaahhh!!! Awesome photos!!!

    Have a great time!! there is nothing in the world like family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great photos!! And this sounds like an absolute blast! Nothing better than family slumber parties! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute :)

    http://blankabiernat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. IF you only knew how close my mom lives to Clifton, just off the Fairfax County Parkway....:) Anyway, I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future to meet up. The 4th will be busy for me too. Hope your GF has a wonderful 90th.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.