Monday, July 25, 2011

Cold Shoulder





After a year or two of giving The Limited the "cold shoulder", because I couldn't find anything that made me willing to open my wallet, my recent visits have me leaving with a full shopping bag in hand each time I pop in.
Must have blazers, endless cute tops, and who could resist such a great summer dress like this?
Certainly not me!
We already know what a sucker I am for a good stripe, and lately I am obsessed with them in red and navy.

dress & bracelet: limited
earrings & sunglasses: express
sandals: bandolino


9 comments:

  1. Look how tan you are!!! I like the one shoulder look and the hoop earrings. Super sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! Loving this striped one shoulder number....thinking I need to make a trip into the Limited! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a dress? From the Limited?! Oh my, must go spy ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous on you! I am going to go try it on...you are beautiful in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that look! Always love me a good stripe too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red and navy lately too...so Americana!

    Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. although it is a rarity that I shop at the MALL, I do always stop in the Limited...I have alot of luck there..and always a killer sale or promotion to take advantage of.
    i wouldn't have been able to resist this fab dress either! You look GORG girl- got the tan going on...
    C

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.