Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life's A Beach

No matter how crazy and stressful life gets around here, I will always find a way to spend as much time at the beach as possible.

Last week my mom brought the kids back home and then was whisked off on a mini vacation with my baby brother, sister in law and my niece.

She watches my kids for almost a month, then my brother treats her to a vacation....guess we know who the favorite kid is now, huh?

Anyway, they came back home Thursday night so on Friday morning we packed up the cars and headed out for a day on the beach.









It wasn't the sunniest day of the summer, but we kept ourselves busy collecting shells, splashing in the waves and spending some quality time together.
If only every day could be like this.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness-is your little one not the cutest thing EVER! These pictures are precious!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely beach pictures and I am a huge fan of Adele!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.