Friday, September 30, 2011

As The Week Winds Down





The sun is shining and there is no humidity in the air ~ it couldn't be a more beautiful day!
My organizing is just about done and mountains of things are ready for the flea market this Sunday.
Someone asked me in where I go and what the process is for selling at the flea market.
I go to a local one and try to arrive around dawn.
You literally just pull your car up to a table (thus the early arrival) and then the owners come around and collect the small fee to have the table for the day.
Easy as pie.

I'm looking forward to having the weekend off  (now that I have EVERY weekend off) to spend with my family.
Fingers crossed the weather holds out so we can do some apple and pumpkin picking!
Happy Weekending Everyone!

sweater: jcrew
denim jacket: gap (i cut the sleeves off)
skirt: ny&co
shoes: enzo angiolini
sunglasses: adrienne vittadini
watch: citizen
bracelet & ring: tiffany's
leopard wrap bracelet: express


15 comments:

  1. stripes + denim vest? BRILLIANT!!! Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea it was that easy to sell at the flea market!

    Have a great weekend. I need to get a pumpkin, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a Sunday market at the racecourse near our home. I must check it out soon. I wonder if it is the same idea as the flea market! Hope you get to go apple picking. Nothing like the smell of a pie cooking in the oven!! Have a lovely weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one of those bloggers that I see in an outfit and I am all of sudden pining for every article of clothing in the outfit!!

    {in other words, you look awesome}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!THe denim vest and striped shirt r beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look :D
    I love your blog too.

    I'm following you :*
    x.o.x.o
    http://ggnatasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am looking for a sleeveless jacket! love yours, makes your look bold and less casual! but oh so fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing jacket, yours looks great! =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That vest and that hair and the stripes, casual chic, love this look.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool vest!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this vest. you look so cute. great post, love. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. can't wait to see pics from the flea market. I've got a brand new post on my recent stop to Rachel Zoe's favorite Beverly Hills spot. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.