Monday, September 26, 2011

On The 7th Day


I started working on the invitations for our annual Halloween Bash


Aren't they the cutest things ever?
From Martha Stewart Crafts, purchased at Michael's.


Tried a new beer.
Love very hoppy pale ales...and this one's healthy because it's organic, right?


To balance out the healthy beer, I made this Fried Ravioli recipe for the first time.
It was delicious!
Can you believe we have never had Fried Ravioli before???


Then I wrapped up the evening catching up on all my magazine subscriptions.
I am now going through May, June, July and Augusts issues.
Crazy!

How did you spend your 7th day?

4 comments:

  1. 1)I didnt even know fried ravioli existed.
    2)I was looking at my movies and saw I had rockie horror picture show. And I was considering having friends to my new place for halloween. Then I remembered that my tv is like 10"... soooo to be determined! haha. your invitations are great tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much your blog and hope you can check out mine soon and follow me if you really like.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fried ravioli looks delish!Your invitations are amazing.Sign of a great party I would imagine!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.