Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2001







On September 6, 2001 we stood on a cliff in Maine and promised to love each other forever.
10 years later, we have a gorgeous daughter and raised an amazing son. 
I can honestly say there is no one else I would rather spend this life with.
Who knew that the guy I considered to be my brother's  "hot friend" would turn out to be my best friend, partner and soul mate.
Or as I have spent the last 10 years telling you, you are my lobster.
Happy Anniversary Charlie.
I love you with all my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!You have a lovely family.Wishing you many more years of happiness.Have a fab week!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and many more wonderful years to come! You have such a beautiful family, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love all your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww!!! LOVE THIS!! Congrats on 10 years. That is wonderful.

    and I always say "you are my lobster" to my hubby too, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous family. Congrats and Happy Anniversary to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.