Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Second Time Around


Nothing delights me more than having the good sense to hang onto something that ends up becoming relevant once more.


I would say, "on trend", but the truth is I simply hang on to the things I love.


Ponchos and capes are a perfect example.


I haven't been able to part with them because I see them as timeless and classic.


Some years I may just favor wraps instead.

I bought this cable knit poncho a very, very long time ago and have kept it in storage for almost as long.
The first time around I wore it exactly the same way...with a button up and jeans.
A repeat performance for the second time around.

As the days get a little bit chillier, it is truly the perfect topper.

poncho: limited, old
button up: jcrew
jeans: express
boots: enzo angiolini
sunglasses: banana republic
ring & bracelet: tiffany's




4 comments:

  1. I love all the ponchos in stores right now! Yours looks amazing!! Always good to hold on to bits we love:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, i also have things i have kept for a long time, but they always come back in style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I have one from when I was pregnant that I kept too. And now they're back in style. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a poncho when I see these pics. Great shots and especially loving your hair like that in a simple pony tail. Wow you have amazing hair.
    Bisou Anna

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.