Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Here, There & Everywhere

Yesterday was quite a big day for Shopping The Closet!
Lisa highlights blogs she reads and let me tell you, these features have added more than a few new favorites to my blog roll.
Thank you so much Lisa for wanting to feature me ~ I am truly honored!
If you haven't been reading Respect The Shoes, then you need to head over there ASAP!
Lisa is an amazingly stylish gal who writes incredibly thoughtful posts that always get my wheels turning and have had me leaving comments the size of novellas!

I also divulged my favorite song to belt out while driving on my favorite Aussie's blog.
Corinne has become a blogging bestie and I find myself constantly trying to figure out ways to get myself to Sydney or get her to New Jersey.
She manages to write a fantastic blog while juggling 3 small children one of which is a newborn!
I am in awe of her skill and patience level and cannot wait until the day our relationship moves beyond emails, tweets, parcels and (soon!) Skype~ing.
If you have never read The Daze of My Life it is definitely a must read!

If all of that wasn't enough, I also won the Shutterfly giveaway over at Ginger Girl!
Squee!!!
Pamela has been there since the very beginning of Shopping The Closet and to say she's amazing would totally be an understatement.
She loves to shop as much as I do and we share a passion for all things JCrew, Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma.
Pamela is always sniffing out the newest finds and sharing them with her readers.
I have shared my love for Pamela here before, but make sure you check out Ginger Girl if you aren't already one of her dedicated readers!

And last, but certainly not least, I received a comment last week directing me to a new blog I have never read.
This sweet blogger, Kati gave Shopping The Closet the Liebster Award on her blog Beyond The Basic Fig Leaf.
Thank you so much Kati for thinking of me and I'm so glad to have found your blog!

Whew!
I wonder what today will hold?
I'm thinking it's never going to live up to yesterday's excitement....

6 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds like it was a wonderful day :) Hope today is just as good!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making my world (and blog) a brighter place! You inspired my post today! xxxoooxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh at your favorite song to belt out in the car. BF and I attended a 60th anniversary party this weekend for some of his relatives, and "Don't Stop Believing" was played three times...and the party was only three hours long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't get Journey out of my head after I read your favorite song to sing in the car!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.