Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It Only Takes A Spark To Start A Fire




Sometimes when I have no clue what to wear I turn on the old laptop and check out what you've all been wearing.
It doesn't mean I am looking to necessarily replicate an outfit. Sometimes just seeing how fab all you ladies look is enough to spark inspiration and send me clamoring to the closet. On the other hand, I occasionally fall head over heels in love with a look and indeed want to replicate it. Like this outfit I wore a few weeks ago. When I read Pamela's post that morning I decided I was wearing the same outfit that very day. 
And so I did.

vest: jcrew
stripe tee: limited
ballerinas: jcrew
jeans & earrings: express
scarf: ny&co

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. It's a ripple effect! I was inspired by someone, and so on, and so on, and so on...

    Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes and leopard! Always good choice:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eleanor,

    I think we all copy now and then :-)! Your outfit looks great. Classy and sporty at the same time!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your comment on my blog about AC. I'm further north, near Asbury Park :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.