Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday. 
I don't know about you, but this week seemed like Tuesday was Wednesday and Wednesday was Thursday and then it was beyond disappointing to realize yesterday morning that it was only Thursday and there was still one more day left until the weekend.
Here are some things I have been loving all week long:


These silky, pajama~esque pants I just got at The Limited and these Tommy Hilfiger sandals I scored at TJMaxx. The Limited has so much amazing new merchandise...I had my arms full in under 5 minutes and bought more than I should have! I love my daughter's Ikat print top I bought her at Target. I want one!


Wearing 5" heels with 2" platforms hasn't been ideal for work. Especially when I work in urban neighborhoods where I have to walk a few blocks of cobblestone streets to get to my store. I ordered a few  much needed "sensible" pairs of shoes and couldn't resist this Michael Kors pair. I owned this style a few years ago in grey snakeskin, but thought this off white pair would be just the thing to go with all my bright colored crop pants. Some of you may shudder at the thought of white heels, but at least I know Tabitha over at Bourbon & Pearls is right there with me.


I am over the moon for these new shades of  bright orange. In jewelry, in nail polish...I just can't get enough!



Besides those shades of orange, I am loving this white knot work necklace I bought about a year ago. Such a nautical vibe when paired with stripes and white chinos. I wore it just this way to work the other day.


Of course, the best part of any day is getting home to kiddos and hubby. My baby is getting so big ~ I can hardly believe it.


It was a rainy, dreary week here in NJ but it was much needed. Besides, there is something warm and comforting about the rain, isn't there?

I am working from home today because my two best girls are coming this afternoon so this Adoring Auntie can babysit them while their parents kick up their heels at a wedding. If I could have it my way, I would keep them all weekend and spoil them so rotten that they will never want to leave my house....

What were you loving this week?

Happy Weekending Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. The ikat print top is so cute! I may have to check my Target for it since I can fit into kids clothes :) Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with all things orange lately. It is so happy and fresh.

    We had rain here (a VERY rare thing) so that was my favorite part of my week. It was 104 degrees last weekend, and then rainy and 75 a few days later. Strange but great.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the MK shoes! I've been obsessing over neon this week - it made the doom and gloom a little brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love orange but too bad I can't wear it with my coloring, however you look good as always. Love your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh..feel you..longest week of my life last week. Connor caught Coxsakie's virus from a kid at daycare...OMG...full on blisters all over hands, feet, bum and mouth...horrible. I had scheduled a mommy and son visit with all my college besties in DC w their kids...but unfortunately he was contagious..I had to go (as there were some newborns I haven't seen being flown in from various parts of East Coast) but had to leave the little bugger behind in Jersey w dad....so sad to leave him. He is SO much better today...but it has been hell. Anyway...hoping we are getting together soon...maybe early June when boot is off...outdoor mall sounds like perfection. Love that orange ring! C

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.