Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Crazy Summer




My whole summer is pretty much booked according to my planner.

This is the first week this month that I am not away for a few days traveling for work and I am enjoying sleeping in my own bed.

Next week I am off to Boston and New York for a night each. The following week I am home. The week after that I am in New York again for three nights. The week after that New York again for two nights. Then  July winds down with a family beach getaway.
August is not looking any slower. In fact, according to my planner, I can probably take a deep breath come.... October. Crazy, right?

 I am thrilled because I was recently chosen to be a Hope Coach who will motivate the Northeast division of the company I work for with our annual St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign. I even get to go to Memphis in August to visit St. Jude hospital! It is a charity near and dear to my heart as we watched my son's 4 year old cousin battle terminal brain cancer when the boys were just little tots. It was a devastating experience and I am overjoyed to have a chance to motivate and inspire people to help this great cause. I will also be part of the St. Jude walk in November in the New York area, so any of you that are close by and interested in meeting up and walking for a great cause let me know and I will share the details as they unfold.

By the way...I've missed you guys.
A lot.


6 comments:

  1. You have had a crazy year! I hope you are enjoying your job and the craziness that comes along with it.

    How amazing that you get to be apart of the St. Jude Hospital work. It is one of the only charities I donate to regularly.

    And WE MISS YOU TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor to be chosen to work with St. Jude's Hospital? Congratulations.
    Summer is out of control here, too. It's great but also sad because time goes WAY too fast!

    Miss you, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My schedule is insane as well, which is why blogging has been on the back burner as of late... so cool about your work with St Judes...we give to them and our local children's hospital as we have three friends who have lost children to cancer. You just shouldn't be able to name 3 sweet children who died too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best movie evah! Cannot wait to see you next week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.