Sunday, July 15, 2012

On The Soundtrack To My Life

If you can guess by my recent, yet sparse posts, I have been cooking non stop this summer.
That may sound weird to some, but the selection of fruits, veggies and fresh seafood have me over the moon with inspiration and delight.
When I plan on spending any amount of extended time in the kitchen I need some great tunes to cook to.
The only thing that works for me at this time of year is some great French music.

Here are my suggestions for two great albums to download on iTunes that will have you strapping on your apron and wishing you were at your beach house in the Hamptons in no time flat.



If your not interested in splurging on two new downloads?
Then download the free Pandora app on your phone.
Have it?
Awesome!
Now type in Paris Combo.
A fab band and the Pandora station will play anything and everything that sounds like them.

What next????

Bon Appetit!!!!!

*warning: your husband may ask why it sounds like the movie Ratatouille is being re~enacted in his house. just tell him it's your favorite!


7 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for new Pandora stations, so thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you more and more everyday.

    I love cooking and I love French music! (I also love those movies too!)

    and my kids favorite movie is Ratatouille. (probably because of my pushing...I love the scenes of Paris, even in computer cartoon form.)

    I was lucky enough to live in Paris for a bit in college. It was Heaven and I fully intend to live there again at some point in my life.

    Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed these musical selections... my anniversary trip to Paris was replaced by speech therapy in Michigan... so a little parisian music may be just what the doctor ordered...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Midnight in Paris" is one of the greatest movies. Very well-done.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mama...we HAVE to get together soon for sure:) Missed you at shower...but it is SO hard to pack everything in in the summertime. Hope work is going well and lets set a date for lunch before baby boy arrives and I have zero time.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying reading your point of view here in your posts.....I'm a new reader but will be back to check out more!


    Thank You.
    online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work i have ever seen from this blog. Keep it up your posting. Thank you for sharing.
    Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.