Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall 2012

I am up to my eyeballs this week and next in September's fashions.
Corporate is hard at work deciding what the entire company will look for the month of September and I'm the lucky girl who gets a sneak peek and chance to purchase the newest merchandise a month before anyone else!
I am really excited about these arrivals, especially to see how "on trend" the retailer I work for is in comparison to the designs that walked the RTW runways.

Color





I would be a big liar if I said I wasn't excited about the color offerings this fall. 
The blues, the greens, the burnt orange...rich and bold hues dominate and I may have just swooned and died.

The Pieces

Elizabeth & James

DVF

Alexander Wang

Rag & Bone

Lyn Devon


Leather, tweed, houndstooth and color blocking abound.
Slim, ankle trousers and simple, unadorned pieces demand closet real estate.
I am personally loving all the leather/faux leather details.
Refined, yet sexy and edgy, these are timeless elements my wardrobe definitely needs.
In my shopping bag yesterday was:
1. A black sheath dress with a faux leather panel down the front
2. A high waisted faux leather pencil skirt
3. A white silk blouse with brass grommets on the collar
4. A dark teal fitted blazer
5. An Olympian Blue and black color blocked dress

What will be in your shopping bag this fall?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Fall/Winter. This heat and humidity is killing me and I have yet to concentrate on Fall. What I NEED right now is: a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans, tan booties, a pair of stacked heel boots. That's all I can think of right now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.