Thursday, August 23, 2012

Here In The Woods

This place is stunning.
I have no cell phone signal unless I stand outside behind the house holding my phone up in the air.
I couldn't get my laptop up and running at all, so I borrow my father in law's computer for a few quick moments here and there.

I have been pretty disconnected from the world all week and it feels great.

I'm sad we only have two days left here.
So I am off to savor every minute left of this wonderful week.
In this wonderful place.

I can't wait to share it with you all.


4 comments:

  1. Been loving your pics on instagram! Can't wait to read about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about it! Sounds like perfection.
    PS - I ate at Red Lobster last night and thought of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ecstatic I found you website and blogs.
    android divemaster

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.