Saturday, August 4, 2012

Life Lately

Last week we went to Long Beach Island, NJ (aka: LBI) with my mother, brother, sister in law and my nieces.
My sister in law's family own a home there and they were generous enough to lend it to us all for almost a full week.
home stretch to paradise

surf city is a quaint spot on the north end of the island

 there is no mistaking these two little beach babies are related...and boy, do they adore each other!

 i barely let my niece lily out of my arms the whole week. i simply cannot get enough of her!

perfect lunch spots

beautiful views

and stunning vistas are all de rigueur for LBI

 although he will be 18 in a few short weeks, my son still loves entertaining his cousins

i just want to inhale her deliciousness!

those curls! the cuteness! this little one makes my heart want to explode!

soft white sandy beaches

dunes and weathered wood

stunning sunrises

we wined, dined, chatted and laughed

and took late night ice cream runs

Because that what living at the beach is all about.
:

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful week off. I have a Lily in my family too. Maybe I'll post a photo of her photo too. Anyway, it's nice to see you post and maybe we'll see you more often????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. It looks like you just came back from Heaven! What a wonderful week for your family.

    I am glad you had fun and every one of the kids is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're my instagram hero
    i heart lbi
    the end

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.