Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

Finally got to bake some cookies on Christmas Eve~

Then headed over to my brother's house and I got to spend time with this little angel~

And this little angel too ~ my goddaughter ~

I was tempted to have a laugh making this little guy do some innapropriate things, but my brother forbid me to touch it.

So instead I spent as much time as possible with my favorite girlies.

Christmas morning dawned bright and early~

and I was surprised with another beautiful note from my very best girl.

Husband spoiled me with trinkets, baubles and books~

And I returned the favor with some yummy treats.

The settings were placed at the table with care~

With hopes that good food soon would be there.

Our day was filled with comfort and joy.
I hope yours was too.

xoxo,
Eleanor

3 comments:

  1. That note from your daughter is absolutely precious. Talk about love. I am glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a lovely Christmas Eleanor:)Gorgeous photos!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.