Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"I Love You to The Moon"....


"I love you to the moon and back" I said as I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.
There were faint traces of the chocolate donut she was eating for breakfast smeared across her lips as she smiled.
"What about me?" asked my husband.
"I love you to infinity and beyond." I replied.
She giggled.
"Like Buzz Lightyear Mom?"
They both laughed at me.

Our goodbyes before school and work have been tough this week but full of a little extra tenderness and care.
I hope yours have been the same.

2 comments:

  1. I agree- this week was hard and full of extra snuggles for my loved ones.

    I thought of you today while shopping for Christmas gifts...

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/dogeared-to-the-moon-back-pendant-necklace/3420192?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0


    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/dogeared-infinite-love-reminder-pendant-necklace/3080263?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's highlights like this that make you forget the rest! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.