Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tom and Stacey


Back in September while on my little blog hiatus, I had the great pleasure of being a part of my brother's wedding.
Tom is the 2nd born in our family and we are only two years apart in age. He has been my friend, confidante, partner in crime, and all around best buddy for the 36 years I have been lucky enough to call him my brother.
From the moment he told me about Stacey, I knew that a wedding was right around the corner.
And on September 16, 2012 I was fortunate enough to be a part of that moment.


They were married outside at a small Italian villa in Warwick, NY ~ just over the NJ border and about 45 minutes west of Manhattan.


The wedding was small, simple and elegant.
My sister in law is a woman of exceptional taste.



My baby brother Chris was the best man. Just looking at these two standing there together and I was already tearing up!


My beautiful daughter was the flower girl.


Isn't Stacey so chic in her tea length dress?
I love a bride who sways from the full gown and fuss and frills and opts for something so stylish and unique.


Hooray!


Spelling may not be their strong suit, but cooking certainly is!


My boys.
My life would never be what it is without these two in it.
I get emotional even looking at this picture as my heart is filled with so much love and admiration for my brothers.



Silvio's was charming and September was a perfect time for a wedding. The grounds were still lush and green and the warm afternoon sun made for a stunning backdrop.


My sister in law made the centerpieces herself.
Aren't they sweet?



Isn't this cake so perfect for this wedding?
I'm not lying when I tell you it was the best wedding cake I have ever tasted too!


We were able to grab their photographer and get a family picture outside as the reception began.
It is my favorite family photo yet.

I would have been remiss not to share this wonderful day that was so full of love and warmth because it was spent with all of my most favorite people.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and what an amazing cake! You all look fabulous!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the wedding was as beautiful as your family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Hearing your thoughts and feelings about your brothers makes me HOPE and PRAY that someday my kids will feel the same way about each other. I have 2 boys and a girl and my only wish in my life is that they love each other, take care of each other and that they are genuine friends. You give me hope!

    Your family picture is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love a wedding and the wedding of someone special is even better! Your brothers could be twins!!
    Beautiful family xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.