Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Those Last Days















The last few days of 2012 were spent:
...sipping wine by 3pm while having movie marathons
...eating care packages of cookies my sister in law baked
...spending time with some of my favorite people
...admiring my brother's home so perfectly appointed for the holidays
...having my mama in town and watching her spend time with her grandchildren
...delicious dinner parties my sister in law "whips up" ~ she's one incredible gal!
...watching my goddaughter become more and more mobile
...baking more cookies
...cooking steaks on the charcoal grill even though it's 30 degrees outside
...then warming back up with parmesan risotto
...catching up on magazine reading

We wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Happy New year!

xo,
Eleanor

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Happy New Year to you and your family Eleanor:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to your house for dinner one time. I LOVE risotto :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like bliss. I want to crash some of those gatherings! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, darlin. I wish you the best in 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy food collection! Feeling quite hungry now :) Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.